Index of Labels

Friday, May 3, 2013

Every day a new thing to learn


I was looking at a record of my uncle’s second wife Alyce Virginian Bernard Chestnut Gee PIN LCRJ-THR.  She appeared as an “Opportunities” on my Temple tab.  Then in about a week it was gone.  I went to her record and found that someone had reserved her work to be done.  I did not reserve her work, because she had living children and was born after 1910. When I looked to see who had reserved the work, there was no name listed, only a PIN. · Contact Name MMVD-VT9.  I had never seen only a PIN number listed as a contributor.  Usually there is a name iwth not contact information, but a number? I did not know what was happening in this case, so I wrote an e-mail to Family Search to shed some light on what was happening.

I was concerned, because she was never a member of the church and I was not aware that any of her children were members of the church. Her baptism and confirmation were completed on 29 April in the Salt Lake temple and the individual temple ordinances were reserved, but not printed. The sealing to my uncle Vernon was Printed
30 April 2013
Reserved by MMVD-VT9
Shared with the Temple System
 
I asked Family Search Support, Could you please explain to me what is happening here? We will see what they respond.

1 comment:

  1. An over-zealous person who just goes crazy doing any names! That's what I think is happening here. But, I'm eager to see the resolution also. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete