Index of Labels

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Adding More Stories


I was cleaning out some files and ran into some histories that I had previously entered into digital format from scanning in the original and doing optical character recognition, since I find this easier than typing them in.  Now that we have Family Tree stories, I put them into their records. The source for these stories was the Robert Marion Kerr Family Newsletter.  There were photos in the newsletter, but they were Xerox copies and not true gray scale, so I will wait for someone who has better photos to add them to the records.


Larae Kerr Skeen Fonnesbeck First Cousin Twice removed


Nancy Olive Kerr Harris great Grand Aunt


John Andrew Kerr great Grand Uncle

Robert Marion Kerr great great Grandfather 

William Jasper Kerr  great Grand Uncle

Stay tuned, there may be more to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment