Index of Labels

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

How many times does it take?

My wife and I are going on a cruise at the end of next month.  One of the places that we are going to visit is Scotland.  I looked in my database to find those ancestors that came form Scotland.  The Kerr family came to America from Scotland.  My database was incomplete, so I went to New Family Search to see if there was any information.  I looked at Robert Marion Kerr and saw that someone had again combined the records so that there is now a loop and William Jasper Kerr the grandson of William Jasper Kerr is again married to his grandmother (shocking, who would want to be married to his grandmother?).

I had already tackled this problem twice before and thought I had it resolved.  I wrote this up as an Adventure in New Family Search over a year ago.
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxlYWdsZXJpZGdlbmZzfGd4OjYxMWUyNGUyY2JlMWJkNTE&pli=1

I was disconcerted to say the least.  I again reopened the case in Family Search Support.  We will have to see what happens.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment