Index of Labels

Friday, January 4, 2013

Anyone from Wales?


Today I found a site on the Internet for Welsh Mormon Immigrants.  It is under the auspices of BYU.  I found Thomas Lamrock Butler and his wife Dinah David and their son Job Butler and daughters Jane (my great grandmother) and Maria.  Since these records contained photos for Thomas and Dinah, I added them as sources to Family Tree.

I have been to the cemetery in Spanish Fork and visited the grave of Thomas.  Relatives have already been on Family Tree and added a number of sources.  Fortunately they gave contact information, which I did not have.  Now we can communicate and do cooperative research. Click on the names below to see the information.





1 comment:

  1. When you say you added "them as sources," do you mean you added the link or the actual photo?

    ReplyDelete