Index of Labels

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Websites

I received an e-mail from my cousin Loni. She had a question. It related to an incident in the life of our common ancestor, Salmon Gee. I had written a short history of Salmon Gee. I posted it on a website that I had created a few years ago. Obviously she had not had access to the website. The website is for data and photographs of Lysander Gee and his family. I give you the link below.

https://sites.google.com/site/lysandergeewebsite/

I have three websites on Google, the above Lysander Gee website and one that I maintain for the ward New Family Search class and then one for my wife and I. The latter is one that only sporadically maintain.

I also upload documents to Google Docs. I will, from time to time, give links to these sites in this blog. I also give the links in the Discussion section in New Family Search on various of my ancestors. In the next few years I will try and move all of my family history documents to the web in one of these sites. If you can't find the link you only need to e-mail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment