Index of Labels

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Looking for missing ordinances


Today I finished syncing my descendants of Lysander Gee database with New Family Search.  There are 5206 individuals and 1480 marriages in the database.  Some time ago I printed out a list of missing individual ordinances.  There were 987 individuals with missing ordinances.  I compared them with New Family Search and was able to add ordinances for some of them.  

I printed out a new missing individual ordinances list.  There are now only 486 individuals with missing ordinances. Most of the missing ordinances are sealings to parents. The next  thing to do is to sort out all the individuals born before 1902.  If there is enough information on these individuals then I will process them for the required  ordinances.  I would be happy share with members of the family.  I suspect that I will not have enough time to do them myself.


1 comment:

  1. Laurence, this is just amazing and so very exciting. I would LOVE to do some of the sealings, when you get things sorted out. I usually do sealings when I go to the temple, so I'd love to be part of this. WOW, what an awesome achievement!

    ReplyDelete