Index of Labels

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Adding people to marriages in Family Tree




I was checking my list of Incomplete Ordinances. I found Ralph Dillard without a sealing to parents.  I put his name into Family Tree and found him and got the sealing to parents date.  I noted that he had no spouse.  I had one in my database.  Ilda Bernice Dunn.  I clicked on Add a Spouse and typed in the information that I had for her.  Family Tree had her information as a daughter of Ilda Bernice Bates and Oliver Cowdrey Dunn.  So now we have them as husband and wife.  There was no marriage information.  I had that information in my database from the Western States Historical Marriage Record Index. I added that information and put this in the explanations box:
Groom Last Name:             DILLARD Groom First Name:             Ralph L. Groom Residence:         Bride Last Name: DUNN Bride First Name: I. Berniece Bride Residence:         Place:   Dillon Date:    30 Jul 1932 County of Record:             Beaverhead State:             Montana Volume:             7 Page:             68

It is always imperative that we add sources to additions to the records in Family Tree.  I was fortunate to have this source in my database notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment