Index of Labels

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Joseph Boyce Andrus History


I haven’t documented much of the work that I have done this past week.  I have been going through my records of the descendants of Lysander Gee to update the missing Individual Ordinances.  I have found a few ordinances that need to be completed.  I will wait until I have gone through all the 9 pages and then compile a list to share with members of the family.

Emma Maude Gee (my grandfather Gee's sister) was married to Joseph Boyce Andrus.  I found a history written by Betty June High, as told to her by her mother Thelma Maude Andrus High, a daughter of Joseph Boyce Andrus and Emma Maude Gee Andrus.  I felt that it was appropriate to put this in Family Tree.  In order to do this, I first put it in the Lysander Gee website and then made a link in the sources in Family Tree to the document on the Lysander Gee website.

The PIN for Joseph is: KWZX-2SB.

I also taught the Sunday school class how to print from Family Tree. Next week I will teach how to reserve ordinances in Family Tree.

The work progresses.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment