Index of Labels

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Processing Names in Family Tree

Today in Sunday School we went over how to process names for Temple Ordinances.  I wrote a little tutorial and posted it on the web.  Here is the link:
https://cd471846-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/eagleridgenfs/family-tree/Processing%20Temple%20Ordinances%20in%20Family%20Tree.pdf?attachauth=ANoY7cqjeuXWUXjXPGqgFjaF5gW7LZhi0c6zlFzYacoYY5xvKo7azvwtysZdIiy9RLIE5j3MHug2ffSgD_dRQfAAj0dEmJZJ1Y0xvKkXAqssxz7wFpLxFuY3OCiU8Jxc3KJ8G-y6Q9DHZvyQ6NABSq2lJNydtfNvtT0CJT8tfrIBuIiOmFxmGqItFk-H2bo6fqJPwIHR4s7g1vRgk5tidogjsJmhe4Mhqfjj3gilYe2rbXvxxzNQZa9U3ylcspgSSeQZNNpDVLg2gxXEkyUxYWQ-mpvSD88Yrg%3D%3D&attredirects=0

Quoting Little Red Riding Hood:  "What a long URL you have grandmother, The better to confuse you with my dear."

There is also a tutorial on the subject on my Eagleridge website put out by the church, but most people don't look there.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, your Little Red Riding Hood quote totally made me laugh out loud because I have always been under the impression
    that Little Red Riding Hood never used a computer. So, I learned a couple of new things by perusing your blog today. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete