Index of Labels

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Orson W Rawlins

My cousin Loni put a discussion on Family Tree about a child (Orson) that was listed in addition to the three known children of Joseph Sharp Rawlins and Mary Ellen Frost Rawlins.  All the histories that we had in the family listed only three children of this marriage.  Yet suddenly there were more.  I got rid of one by straightening up the record for Mary Ellen Frost.  The information on this will be on another blog.  I posted the information that I found on my Family Search website.

You may see it on the link:
https://sites.google.com/site/eagleridgenfs/adventures-in-family-tree

More on this to come.

1 comment:

  1. So, Laurence, what makes some records say, Not able to merge at this time, but other records don't say that? BTW, you are amazing how you solve these problems. Secretly, have you always wished to be a Private Detective?

    ReplyDelete