Index of Labels

Saturday, March 30, 2013

The shift from Gee to McGee



More Tiptoeing

I was cleaning up some files on my desk and ran into an old e-mail from Kelly Erickson. In it there was documentation of the change from Gee to McGee.  I decided to look on Family Tree to see if the information was in there.

Solomon Everett McGee KHXC-G7Y was the son of Solomon Gee KLJJ-MCQ and Fanny Adams Wellman KLJN-B3B. 

I found these individuals. The data was entered correctly and ordinances had been performed.

I did the following work on these individuals.  I found a duplicate record for Solomon Everett and merged it.  I found a duplicate record for his wife Adelia Elizabeth O’Herring and merged it as well.

I put in additional information, which I obtained from Kelly into the discussions on Solomon Everett and Adelia and put in the sources, the information found on Find a Grave.

I also added the information that I had obtained from Kelly on the children Charles Everett, Clarence John, and Fred Solomon McGee.

I also reserved ordinances as follows:
LHQC-G48


30 March 2013
BCIE
LaurenceGee1

LHQC-G48

Clarence John McGee
30 March 2013
SS
LaurenceGee1

M667-SV2

Alta E. Downing
30 March 2013
SS



There is some more work to do on the individual records.  There is more information on Find a Grave to add to sources.  This I will have to put on my list to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment