Index of Labels

Sunday, August 4, 2013

More Additions from hidden sources

Today I was looking around on my computer for some files to put on Family Tree.  There were a number that I ran into. I had them on my Compaq laptop which was the computer that I had before the last one, a Dell laptop. It crashed and now I have a new one running Windows 8. I had transferred all the files from the Compaq laptop to the Dell and put them in a folder and forgotten about them. I ran onto them today. So I decided to add some stories that I had in that folder. 

Two historical documents on Salmon Gee. Click hereAnd Here

Also a History on Cyrene Standley Merrill written by two of her granddaughters, one of which was my grandmother Mary Ellen Kerr Gee.

There are more to come, but I ran out of time.

The link is Here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment