Index of Labels

Sunday, August 11, 2013

More Additions to Family Tree and another Adventure

I did get some more postings to Family Tree and updated my own database with the postings. Click on the links below.

Alexander Scoby Standley 

Salmon Gee Research Notes 

Photo of Orlando Lysander Gee family

Now I just have to identify all the members of the family in the photograph. I did this once before, but can't readily locate the e-mail that I sent. 

I also wrote up a little Adventure in Family Tree that I posted to the family history class website.  This is a little exercise in how to deal with duplications of ordinances.  

There is more to come.  I just need the time. There are more histories that I have, but they need to be scanned and converted to a machine readable format.



 

1 comment:

  1. I've seen this picture before; it's a marvelous picture of this family.

    ReplyDelete