Index of Labels

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

More Gees and Stories




Today I added two photos of Louisa Gee and a Story  (her obituary) on Family Tree.

Also the Death announcement mailed to her half-sister Caroline Gee McGavin.  Robert McGavin married two of Lysander’s daughters by two different wives.  Caroline was living at the time in Glenn, Idaho. This may have been Glenn’s Ferry or perhaps another, now forgotten, city in Idaho. Caroline’s last child was born in 1903 in Freedom, Wyoming and she died in Idaho Falls, Idaho.  Since she lived in Bingham county Idaho in 1910 according to the census, I assume that Glenn, Idaho was in this neighborhood.

I placed three sources on her record and then as a source I placed a history of Caroline by her daughter Jesse Loveland.  I had a link in discussions, which I placed in 2010, but now that one can add links to Internet sites in sources, I moved the link so that it doesn’t have to be copied into the browser search bar.

I also added history on Robert McGavin, which I had in my archives.

I had a little story about Caroline in PDF format, which I converted to a Word document and added to stories.

I posted a time line for Erasmus Gee.  He was Erastus Rowe Gee’s oldest brother. There are already stories that I have placed on his record.

I also added a history of Erastus Rowe Gee by my father.  Unfortunately the document was unfinished.







No comments:

Post a Comment