Index of Labels

Thursday, August 1, 2013

New postings on Family Tree


Orlando Gee: My cousin Janet Pollei wrote to inform me that there was a photo which was place on Orlando’s record that was upside down.  As long as I was on his record, I added a Story and I have a long history that I will have to dig out of the archives.

I also wrote an e-mail to the individual who submitted the photo asking him to put it in correctly.

Geneva Marie Gee:  I have been looking at the records for the descendants of Erastus Rowe Gee.  I found that I had information that had not been added to her record. I added a photo and Obituary

Winfield Cray a descendant of Solomon Gee Jr.
Added Photo

I added a Source to Johann Altgelt LH67-R71 (1523-1581). There is also another record of a Johann Altgelt, but I cannot combine them, because they do not show up as duplicates.  I will leave this alone.  The ordinance work has been accomplished for this Johann, but not for the other.  There is also some contact information from a patron that added information (Benn-Wilde) renbewilde@yahoo.com  I will see if this is a valid address. 

Here is another surname (Altgelt) to add to the index.

 



1 comment: