Index of Labels

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

More Family Tree

Last week my cousin Janet Pollei asked me to give a presentation to the people at her family history library.  As part of my demonstration, I added a link to a photo of Lysander in the record under sources.  Then Una Jean Peterson asked me if his record was complete.  I looked at the record and put together a PDF file which you can find at the following link:
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxseXNhbmRlcmdlZXdlYnNpdGV8Z3g6NDA0ZDAyYTc0OTQ1MzcxZg

Just click on the link and you will find the information that I put together.  In the next few days I will try and clean up the information. If you have any objections, please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I really can't imagine anyone having any objections to getting things totally accurate. I appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete