Index of Labels

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Photos in Family Tree

A week ago last Sunday I presented a Power Point Presentation to our class in Sunday School on Family Tree.  One of the members of the class said that there was no way that you could attach a photo to a record in Family Tree, but that they were working on it.  I said, yes there was, but you had to know how to do it.  I should not have shot the balloon, but I had just done something in Family Tree and knew that photos could be attached, but in a round about way. 

Today I just loaded a photo of Nancy Jane Rawlins Kerr to Find a Grave.  You can find a link here:
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=59515978

This adds a photo to the photo of the grave marker in Find A Grave and I added the link by creating a source in Family Tree.  There are more neat little tricks which I am looking forward to learning.

Stay Tuned.  I just experimented an  found out how to add her photo here.  You will never  know what you can do until you experiment.

1 comment:

  1. Well, if there is a way to do it, you would find it....it is, pretty roundabout, however.

    I am sad that pictures cannot be added. Perhaps that will change some day.

    ReplyDelete