Index of Labels

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Adding information in Sources


 
Today I added a brief history of Salmon Gee, Lysander’s youngest brother to Stories in Family Tree. I also added a photo. I am working on another history of Salmon Gee that I got from a neighbor.  I hope to have that complete sometime this week.

I also added a history of Erasmus Gee, Lysander’s oldest son by Maryetta Rowe Gates Gee.  He is the one that is often combined and mistaken for Erastus Rowe.  It includes letters from him to the judge while he was in prison for polygamy.  He seems to disappear of the radar after his stint in prison.  We will eventually find him, but it will take a lot of detective work.

I have previously added a history of George Brown Bailey, but had not linked him, and so this morning I linked him and found two photos of him that someone had added to his record on Family Tree.  I was pleased.

I also found Stephen Rowe Gee’s death certificate and put that as a source in Family Tree.  Stephen was a younger brother of Erastus Rowe.

While I was at it, I found the death certificate of Louisa Gee, Erastus’ half sister and added it to the sources.

I also found the death certificate of Mamie O’Brien Gee the wife of Robert Hale Gee and the nephew of Erastus Rowe. I attached it as a source in the record in Family Tree.  I also found a grave marker for Robert Claudius Gee, the son of Robert Hale Gee and linked it as a source in Family Tree.

That is All for today.







No comments:

Post a Comment