Index of Labels

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Strange things in NFS

Today I was  looking in NFS to see if there were problems that  needed fixing.  I should have know there were.  I looked at my grandfather Gee's siblings.  There they were, more problems.  I will only relate one, because it was solved rather quickly.  John Ether Gee was married to Edith Karren and had a family.  Someone had added another spouse to Edith Karren Gee.  His name was John Oscar Gee (no close relation).  He also had another wife whose name was Edith and they had two daughters Caroline and Ruth.  There was a contributor name and she had a phone number, address and e-mail address.  I called her and told her of the problem, and since she was the contributor and a family history consultant, she deleted the relationship and now Edith only has John Ether as a husband.  It works well when people communicate and I did not have to go through Support to fix the problem.  


Stay tuned there are other problems in the Erastus Rowe Gee's family that need solving.

1 comment:

  1. I so wish you were also related to me on my mothers side where there are lots of problems you could help me with!

    ReplyDelete